Monday 4 July 2011

ABOUT ME


ABOUT ME – ANDY P.


I have doing Pilates for over 9 years to help me with my own back problems.

I was only when I committed to Pilates and stopped the yoga and other more impact heavy activities that I really began to repair rather than just manage my back pain.

As for training I'm Polestar trained - I've been teaching in Brighton for two years and do a lot of work with the M.S. centre in Southwick. Before that I used to help out the sister in-law in her amazing studio in Edinburgh in exchange for free classes, which is where I got hooked on the idea of teaching myself.

I was so transformed, by Pilates, after it saved me from my long term back pain that I trained to teach. Pilates continues to shape my body and life with its holistic blend of breath, movement and mind/body awareness. Fully trained and qualified in the excellent POLESTAR method, I am glad to have found a home at the Dyke Road Clinic, and look forward to helping as many people as I can reach their life goals with a stronger mind/body connection. Andy P 07952 533 776 goldstonepilates@gmail.com POLESTAR AND ITEC CERTIFIED

No comments:

Post a Comment