Monday 4 July 2011

TESTIMONIALS

I am 63 and have Multiple Sclerosis (MS), at the secondary progressive stage. It was suggested that Pilates might help, as this is a form of passive exercise would help with my core strength & hopefully realign my body and help with co-ordination. This is where Andy Pearson’s skilled instruction came to my aid.

Andy has taught me to focus on my breathing which helps me concentrate on the core muscles of the abdomen and the expansion of the chest. I also now use muscles that have been sedentary for many years and it is a wonderful feeling to let go of the muscle tension.

I have since had a re-evaluation of my spine's alignment and there has been a marked improvement that has meant less back pain. My energy, co-ordination, flexibility and muscle tone are much better.

Freda Quinn.



I really like Palates! In fact I think I like it more than yoga. I think the work we are doing is much more supportive and healthy for me and I can see now that I was getting a lot out of the classes.

Amelia Hart – volley ball player


Loved the classes and also being able to control breathing and be in control of certain muscle groups. My core is definitely so much stronger and I am now able to do so much more without involving my back!!!!

Hilda Borkum – surgery nurse


No comments:

Post a Comment